logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Missing cities in mapsource search entry field

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jan 28 15:09:10 GMT 2010

Hi Mark

> Its generating the .img files and the index all in one run - is that OK?

Yes that is OK.  It generates the .img first and then goes back and does
the index, so there shouldn't be any difference either way.

I didn't regenerate the UK files, I just built the index from existing
ones (which have sea, so they are not that old).  I am now doing all
from scratch.

I don't use all those options though so perhaps one of those is to blame
somehow.

..Steve