logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Support for seamark tags in default style

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Jan 27 22:18:57 GMT 2010

Marko,

> I wonder if the seamark stuff could be a style on its own and
> resources/styles/default/info could say:
>
> base-style: seamark
>
> That would allow someone to build seamarks on a separate map layer
> without cherry-picking definitions from the default style.

Err, I've never heard of base-style.

If it does what I think it would do, that would be fine.

So we could have a "marine" style that has the rules I sent to you but
then goes on to include all the default stuff?

How do you specify which style to be used?

Mark