logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap complains about '&' in role id

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Sat Jan 23 21:12:38 GMT 2010

Thanks for having a look at it.

Well ofcourse it's a crappy mapped way and the busroute is mapped wrong,
but that should not make Mkgmap complain though ;-)

Now that you've posted the XML from the API, it shows that this is
actually caused either by Splitter or Translit because the source osm
file used by Mkgmap shows the '&' only (not '&').

I'll do some tests to see where the '&' turns into '&' in my
toolchain, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow evening.