logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Fri Jan 22 15:46:46 GMT 2010

Felix Hartmann schrieb am 22.01.2010 16:24:
> Well until 1497 auxiliary tags worked, now they are broken. I tried it
> too. At least if you provide a list of say 15 auxiliary keys. Maybe only
> one or two are parsed???

I can't really comment on the latest changes, since my main styles are depending
on the correct execution of the action rules, which is only done by the style
branch.

My styles are much more simple than yours, but nevertheless I will never build
such complex. Instead of checking

( highway=primary | highway=secondary | highway=tertiary | highway=minor |
highway=unclassified ) & ...

in a single rule, I use something like the following:

highway=primary {set road_usable=yes}
highway=secondary {set road_usable=yes}
highway=tertiary {set road_usable=yes}
highway=minor {set road_usable=yes}
highway=unclassified {set road_usable=yes}
highway=* & road_usable!=* {set road_usable=no}

Now in the following rules I just have to check

highway=* & road_usable=yes & ...

Based on my experiance this gives much more maintainable style rules. Because if
I have to change the conditions for the auxiliary tag, e.g. I have to include
another road type, then I just have to change the rules where the road_usable
flag is set and all concerned output rules can stay unchanged.

Gruss
Torsten