logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Jan 22 15:24:57 GMT 2010

On 22.01.2010 16:20, Torsten Leistikow wrote:
> Felix Hartmann schrieb am 21.01.2010 22:14:
>
>> keya=123&  highway=primary[continue] output
>> keya=123&  higwhay=*&  highway!=primary [continue] no output
>> keya=123 [final] output
>>
>> So you have to build a quite an extensive !=abc list to not output the
>> same lines several times. This now needs a lot of code if you for
>> example want to have 4 different designs for bridges, depending on the
>> width of the way it goes with.
>>
> I use auxiliary tags for such tasks:
>
> keya=123&  highway= primary {set keya_done=true} [continue] output
> keya=123&  highway=*&  keya_done!=true [continue] no output
> keya=123 [final] output
>
> So you do have only one !=abc tag for each key, if you want to suppress the output.

Well until 1497 auxiliary tags worked, now they are broken. I tried it
too. At least if you provide a list of say 15 auxiliary keys. Maybe only
one or two are parsed???

I can only say that no matter what I do as soon as oneway=* is involved,
it is completly fucked up right now. There is no consistency at all.
Before this was working.