logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fake warnings in log

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Thu Jan 21 23:34:27 GMT 2010

Hi Carlos,

> OK, I see. It's due to bridges I have introduced recently in my maps. In
> some of my attempts to get bridges working I had to add road_class and
> road_speed to the bridges lines. I suppose removing them will solve the
> problem, won't it?

Yes, adding class or speed makes a way into a road as far as mkgmap is
concerned.

What I have done for bridges/tunnels is this:

highway=* & bridge=yes { delete 'ref'; delete 'name'; } [0x010107 continue resolution 24]
railway=* & bridge=yes { delete 'ref'; delete 'name'; } [0x010107 continue resolution 24]
highway=* & tunnel=yes { delete 'ref'; delete 'name'; } [0x010108 continue resolution 24]

those types are lines that look like this:

and the end result looks like this:

The Baltic map has bridges/tunnels like that.

> Thanks for you clarification

You're welcome.

Mark