logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway=reverse handling broken.

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Thu Jan 21 20:54:22 GMT 2010

Felix Hartmann schrieb am 21.01.2010 19:07:
> I wouldn't see (except the strange handling of oneway=reverse - but
> maybe there is some error on my side) any strange behaviour with the
> trunk currently.

We had quite some topics lately, e.g. that you can not use the same expression
twice, or that two independent style rules only worked, when they were arranged
in a specific order.

Basically I think, that you have fine-tuned your style to the current style
handling of the trunk. If there was a problem in the style handling, it was not
fixed but you found a way around it.

> Well continue never worked in any way predictable and my maps were
> output with half of the lines missing, routing broken,.....

I guess, this was caused by some of your workarounds, which were based on
"errors" in the trunk's style interpretation. In my experience the style brunch
provides every capability of the continue patch, but some of the rules must be
rephrased (actually they must be corrected) so that they would work as before.

Gruss
Torsten