logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bogus warnings about intersected ways in multipolygons

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Tue Jan 19 10:20:38 GMT 2010

Hi Marko

> I still can't view the gmapsupp.img because of a NullPointerException:

I can only think that this is due to an img that has failed to build
properly.  I saw one case of this was using the command line option
--keep-going, are you using that?  If so remove it and see if the error
is more obvious.

I am just about to commit a small change that will prevent .img files
without a TRE section being classified as an IMG file.

..Steve