logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1497: Merge the mp branch to trunk.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Tue Jan 19 00:03:06 GMT 2010

I have never seen it so bad. The lines should ONLY appear on tile
boundaries. Now please don't tell me those are all tile boundaries ???

I'll send a screenshot of how the whole Oceania extract looks on my PC
in around 15-20 minutes (just kicked in the compiler, last compile was
still without sea).