logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit: r1497: Merge the mp branch to trunk.

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Mon Jan 18 23:59:35 GMT 2010

Hi Mark

> My patch doesn't fix the H&  V artifacts - I believe those are caused
> by mapsource (they also appear in maps made with cgpsmapper).

Oh OK, I've attached a picture of the worst bit - that is expected then?

I took another look at the NZ maps on your suggestion and there are
indeed a few artefacts there which look similar.  Interesting.  If there
is no obvious reason, then reducing the number of sea polygons would be
a good idea I suppose.

..Steve