logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter resolution and mapsource mouseover behaviour

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sat Jan 16 13:05:42 GMT 2010

Here's the start of the thread that led to the addition of the --resolution
parameter:

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2009q3/003295.html

But basically yes you're right, --resolution forces the tiles to be rounded
to particular boundaries. If you manually adjust the boundaries, you still
need to make sure they're aligned/rounded correctly.

Chris