logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter feature request - clip to overall bounding box

From Chris Miller chris.miller at kbcfp.com on Sat Jan 16 12:41:07 GMT 2010

Hi Mark,

I'm curious as to why you want this. I added the tile trimming as a feature
back in September as a result of a suggestion from Steve and I wasn't aware
there was any downside to it:

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2009q3/004080.html  (note the
first link no longer works)

Chris