logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mp: PATCH] Multipolygon handling - decomposed polygons

From Johann Gail johann.gail at gmx.de on Fri Jan 8 23:05:06 GMT 2010

> Changes:
> * Polygons with inner polygons are now divided into several polygons.
> It's much faster and the PolygonSplitter cannot destroy them any more.

Hello WanMil,

this change could have some other side effects. (As observed and
described in another thread)
If the polygons gets small enough, then the SizeFilter will remove parts
of them. I.e. if a big forrest gets cut into smaller pieces, some of
them may be small enough to be catched by the SizeFilter.

Is it a must for splitting them up? Or was it just done to serve the
PolygonSplitter?

Regards,
Johann