logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygons and bounding box

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Jan 8 21:51:45 GMT 2010

I am thinking about how to close polygons that are clipped by the
bounding box of the OSM file and are therefore not complete and not
closed? At the moment these ways are not handled by multipolygon code in
the mp branch. This causes lots of areas to disappear next to the
bounding box of the OSM files (example: Lake Neusiedel)

I have found the field bbox in Osm5XmlHandler. Does this field contain
the complete bounding box of the processed OSM file? Do I have to
consider anything special using this bbox?
I want to use this bbox to close polygons that are located near the
border of the processed OSM file.

WanMil