logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem with nested apply

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Jan 4 22:21:45 GMT 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 11:26:39PM +0200, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> The bug apparently is in the relation parser, in the way how
> uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.reader.osm.Relation.addElement() is invoked.

Fixed in src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/reader/osm/xml/Osm5XmlHandler.java
revision 1466.

> Another bug in Relation.addElement() is that it allows members to occur in
> at most one role.  Route relations can legitimately contain members multiple
> times in different roles.

This only affects style files containing apply role=blah {} constructs.
Only one role of the member element would be recorded.  I plan to address
that by defining Relation.roles as a poor man's MultiMap, similar to what
I did in Osm5XmlHandler.deferredRelationMap.  (Only the role information
will be lost.  All relation members will be recorded in order, because
otherwise apply_once would not have been necessary.)

	Marko