logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Help from the style file gurus

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sat Jan 2 16:27:35 GMT 2010

Charlie Ferrero schrieb am 02.01.2010 15:44:
> Bump...has no-one else managed to solve how to represent one-way bridges?

In my style it is working ok to represent both bridges and oneway symbols at the
same time. As far as I can see, your style also looks ok. Perhaps you can try
one things, for finding the problem:

1. Enlarge your oneway symbol, so that it will be visible when the trunk is
drawn on top of it. Rigth now I can not tell, whether the oneway symbol is not
created at all, or whether the draw ordering is not working as expected.

>> Question #2
>> Does the stop/continue system work across style files?

As far as I know, mkgmap will only create a polygon or a line from a single
element. But my knowledge might be outdated.

To bypass such a problem I use multiple layers in my map. In the lower layer I
draw all polygons, and in an upper layer I can draw the lines without any
interferrence.

Gruss
Torsten