logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1457: * Tagged inner polygons are supported now

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Sat Jan 2 15:57:39 GMT 2010

On 02.01.2010 16:12, svn commit wrote:
> Version 1457 was commited by steve on 2010-01-02 15:12:31 +0000 (Sat, 02 Jan 2010)
>
> * Tagged inner polygons are supported now
> * Nested polygons (outer in inner in outer etc) are supported now
> * Bugfix in the findCpa method (this could also be interesting for the trunk). findCpa did search only for the two closest points. It didn't check if this connection intersects the outer polygon. The bugfix checks this (see attached picture: old version selects the red line, bugfix selects the green line).
>
> - WanMil

This version does not work as well as the multipolygon branch with
WanMil's patches. The big forest east of Vienna is not correctly
rendered while it is correctly rendered by the multipolygon branch. I
think there must be some more bugs.

On the other hand the current trunk does not suffer from poor
performance on some tiles in Italy.