logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] variable substitution in relation members

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Tue Dec 22 15:03:31 GMT 2009

On Dec 22, 2009, at 15:01, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:

>>> 1. commit the not-equal filter to mkgmap
>> I'll be quite happy to resubmit the patch. I would like to hear the opinion of others before it is committed though: I'm not sure if this is a good approach to the problem.
>
> I have this set up ready to commit, if no one has any comments.

You may notice that I have added a new protected attribute to class ValueFilter called 'element'. The current element is assigned to this attribute, which makes it possible to extract tags, etc., in the filter method. This could potentially be useful for other filters, but I was unsure if this was an appropriate change. At least with my casual observations, I have not noted any significant increase in memory or CPU use.

However, if no one else has any concerns, it would be nice to have this committed. It opens some other interesting possibilities for filters.

Cheers.