logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Help with style rules

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Dec 19 19:08:13 GMT 2009

On Dec 19, 2009, at 12:50, Charlie Ferrero wrote:

> Is the continue patch the only way to apply a set of rules to ways that
> are both oneway and bridges?  Or can I do something more cunning in the
> style file?
>
> If the continue patch is the only way, is there a compiled version of
> it, or would I have to compile it myself?

The continue patch was applied to the trunk a few weeks ago: all current builds should have it.

This is the approach I am currently using for one-way streets and bridges, so I would expect that it would work for you too. The only problem I have at the moment is with the draw order of the lines.

Cheers.