logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multilayer Map in MapSource?

From Fips doktor.fips at web.de on Wed Dec 16 22:57:44 GMT 2009

Hello guys,
I'm currently new to generating maps for my Garmin eTrex Legend HCx.

What I did till now: I generated a map with one single layer with mkgmap
and installed that into MapSource. Now I found out that there's also the
possibility to create a map with multiple layers (contours, basemap and
routing map).

Does anyone has an instruction which commands and ids I have to use? I
already tried some things but without success till now.

Thanks in advance