logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1429: Cosmetic changes to the default style: Add comments and do not sort

From Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com on Wed Dec 9 23:05:33 GMT 2009

  Version 1429 was commited by marko on 2009-12-09 22:11:45 +0000 (Wed, 09 Dec 2009)

  Cosmetic changes to the default style: Add comments and do not sort
  the highway=* alphabetically but by descending order of class,
  i.e., motorway, trunk, primary, secondary, tertiary, etc.

I'm glad to see this.  I have thought that there should be something
almost like a 'design document' for the style that explains the grand
plan, although with individual comments that becomes more or less not
needed.

(sorry I haven't been more useful lately; my osm cycles are limited and
have been filled up with trail mapping and trying to keep building
garmin maps as I watch the flurry of improvements)