logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Address search in mapsource fails to find some streets

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Wed Dec 9 22:43:27 GMT 2009

Just playing around with mapsource using the street search feature and
noticed that some streets don't show up in the search. For example, in
the GB map, I can select "Well Street" from the select street dialog
but when I ask it to find that street, it says nothing found. Other
streets in the same locality are found OK. It's weird that it knows
about the street enough to put it in the dialog but then can't actually
find any streets with that name. Is this a known issue?

Mark