logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Your website makes my pc tired

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sat Dec 5 17:21:37 GMT 2009

Please forward this to your website design team.

Many of the flash graphics on your webpages use a lot of CPU power on
my PC. Could you please provide an option to disable the flash graphics
or find some other way to stop them being such CPU hogs.

For example, at the moment, your flash graphic "Invent" that has a
glowing light bulb is using 45% of the CPU. And it's not a feeble PC.

So, instead of keeping a metoffice webpage open all the time, I now
have to keep opening and closing it just so that the PC is not sluggish.

Thanks,

Mark