logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1415: Set mkgmap:dead-end-check=false when end points have FIXME=*

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Fri Dec 4 09:32:24 GMT 2009

Hi Marko,

Sorry, for breaking your patch, your fix now committed.

> A corrected patch is attached.  The patch also adds some initialization
> to addWay(), for additional safety against parsing errors or such.

> My apologies for the line splits or indentation; I am not sure which
> tab stop size and indentation rules you are following.

No problem. Steve favours a tab width of 4, so that's what I use.

As for line splitting, I try to break lines such that it becomes more
obvious to the reader what the terms are in an expression. In
particular for tests, if the line needs to be split at all, I will tend
to split it at && and || even if that makes some of the lines short
because, to me, it becomes easier to read. Having said that, I don't
really mind quite long lines that contain a single expression.

Cheers,

Mark