logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Compiling Mkgmap failes

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Wed Dec 2 19:13:46 GMT 2009

Valentijn Sessink wrote:
> Lambertus schreef:
>
>> I'm having problems compiling Mkgmap, maybe someone here is able to help
>>
> [...]
>
> What does
> sudo update-alternatives --config java
>
> tell you?

There are 2 choices for the alternative java (providing /usr/bin/java).

  Selection    Path                                  Priority   Status
* 0            /usr/bin/gij-4.4                       1044      auto mode
  1            /usr/bin/gij-4.4                       1044      manual mode
  2            /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/bin/java   63        manual mode

Press enter to keep the current choice[*], or type selection number:

Which one should I choose? Number 2 I suspect?