logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Patch v2 for better Autorouting

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Wed Dec 2 12:08:41 GMT 2009

On Dec 2, 2009, at 0:45, Felix Hartmann wrote:

> I changed some stuff to make routing a bit better. Anyone tried it out?

I tried the original patch, but found sadly (using Roadtrip on the Mac) that routing actually got worse. This was for a map of Germany. The directions were particularly unusual: on one ramp for onto the A7, I received the routing direction "Keep right on ramp" about 7 times.

This may be because I use the DP filter set to 10, and the merge nodes options.

Cheers.