logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mdr address index with gmapsupp and macroadtrip installers

From Nolan Clifford clifford.nolan at ul.ie on Mon Nov 30 15:08:30 GMT 2009

Could anyone post the two calls they make to mkgmap and gmapi-builder.py and specify what data set they were successful with from the point of view of getting Address Search to work in Roadtrip?  Preferably data from the Geofabrik extracts repository.  I have not been able to get Roadtrip or a Etrex Vista to search addresses yet.  At this stage, I just want to be able to replicate what someone else has done so I can track down where my problem might be.

Thanks,
Cliff