logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Don't let action rule execute its actions if its type isn't going to be used

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sun Nov 29 23:28:24 GMT 2009

On Nov 30, 2009, at 0:15, Felix Hartmann wrote:

>> Um, I've been having some difficulty following this discussion. Would someone be so kind as to explain (perhaps with a small example) the conditions under which this patch would be useful? I'd be most interested in trying this out, if only I could understand it. ;-)
>>
> highway=* & cycleway=opposite { set oneway=-1 }    [0x01 road_class=0 road_speed=0 resolution 24 continue]

Thanks, but what I was having trouble understanding is the stopping of actions when the type isn't going to be used. That is, where would 'with_actions' be necessary, and what is the consequence of not having this set?

Cheers