logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1410: Add --merge-lines option to combine lines at lower zoom levels.

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sun Nov 29 22:58:36 GMT 2009

On Nov 29, 2009, at 20:18, svn commit wrote:

> Version 1410 was commited by markb on 2009-11-29 19:18:02 +0000 (Sun, 29 Nov 2009)
>
> Add --merge-lines option to combine lines at lower zoom levels.
>
> Also adds --reduce-point-density option to set the error distance used
> by the Douglas Peucker line simplifying filter.

I, as Felix has already reported, also have noticed the tooltip anomaly. (This also occurs in Roadtrip for the Mac.)

However, I was also very pleased to note that with this and the other recent changes, I am getting significantly better routing results than ever before (at least with my initial tests). The improvements were particularly noticeable on the Nuvi 255W (I will test tomorrow on an eTrex).

Thanks very much to everyone.

Cheers.