logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Don't let action rule execute its actions if its type isn't going to be used

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Sun Nov 29 01:35:25 GMT 2009

Felix,

As you know, action rules execute their actions (like add tags,
etc.) whenever their expression is true. But is that the right
behaviour if the type associated with the rule isn't going to be used
because of the continue action?

I'm not sure that it is so I have made a little patch that stops
action rules from executing their actions if the type to be returned
isn't going to be used. I don't know if it helps with your
current issue or not but perhaps you can try it out.

The patch also adds back all the resolveType() methods without the pre
argument so that Steve's test suite isn't borked.

Mark