logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] --index crashes on an otherwise successfully rendered image

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Nov 28 19:59:48 GMT 2009

On Nov 28, 2009, at 18:15, Lambertus wrote:

> If you catch the error can you print an warning/error? I don't
> understand why the map would potentially be broken? Is it possibile to
> leave the POI out entirely and would that prevent a broken map?

Try the attached patch. It catches the index out of bounds error, and prints an error message: the (incorrect) index which was encoded in the POI, the last index of the array, and the POI label, if it has one. The city information will then not be written.

This will at least prevent the crash.

Cheers.