logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] weird: file missing when # of files > 10?

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Fri Nov 27 11:53:49 GMT 2009

Mark Burton schreef:
> Yes, that's good enough. I was wondering if you were using something
> "exotic". But no.

Good to hear from someone who agrees Ubuntu is not exotic :)

> Actually, I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 and I get:
> java version "1.6.0_16"

After adding hardy-proposed to my sources.list:
java -version
java version "1.6.0_17"

And... it fixes the problem. I ran a full build and it seems to be OK.

Now I'm still stumped though - I think now Sun (Oracle?) is the only one
who can fix that? ;)

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Valentijn

p.s. If you really, really want to know what happened, then just
downgrade your Java version - something like sudo apt-get install
sun-java6-{jre,bin,jdk}=6-06-0ubuntu1 should do.