logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] weird: file missing when # of files > 10?

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Fri Nov 27 11:03:56 GMT 2009

Mark Burton schreef:
> Having looked at the code more, I realise that my initial thoughts were
> not right so I am back to the "stumped" state (i.e. I don't know what
> the problem is).

Would it help you if I sent you the patch from the mapset branch that
changes this behaviour? (Would save you from resurrecting a deleted branch).

> Please tell me, what Java runtime/compiler are you
> using? Does the behaviour change if you use a different runtime?

AFAIK I'm running the Sun stuff - on an Ubuntu 8.04 installation.

stout~$ javac -version
javac 1.6.0_06
stout~$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_06"
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)

(Is that the info you need?)

Regarding the different runtime - which one do you suggest?

If you want me to put up a testing environment where you can log into
remotely, I think I can manage this. Could send the password over the
list, too ;-)

No, seriously: I've just got a new internet connection here which is not
installed yet, so hooking up a PC for the weekend would be no problem.
If that's what would help, of course.

Best regards,

Valentijn