logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] DP Filter and areas at Resolution=24

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Thu Nov 26 22:38:39 GMT 2009

One idea for rounding at that level:

Most annoying is that rectangles that are buildings aren't rectangles anymore after rounding. As the OSM data in itself probably isn't accurate at the 2 m level perhaps we could do "tweak" the coordinates so that rectangles stay rectangles (I know, the projection has an influence as well)? This would make the maps much better looking.

Any thoughts about that?

Regards
Thilo