logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Log-File for mkgmap-processing

From Jan Tappenbeck osm at tappenbeck.net on Thu Nov 26 12:56:53 GMT 2009

hi marko!

that is the think i search but.....

when i used

java -Xmx1024M -ea -Dlog.config=logging.properties -jar
D:\DATEN\JAN\openstreetmap\mkgmap-GarminKartenGenerieren2009\mkgmap.jar
--style-file=D:\DATEN\JAN\openstreetmap\mkgmap_st.....

i get following message:
"Failed to open logging config file logging.properties"

and where i had to put ".level=FINE "

!!! i used windows vista !!!!

regards Jan :-)