logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Style-file repository?

From charlie at cferrero.net charlie at cferrero.net on Thu Nov 26 11:05:01 GMT 2009

Quoting Marko Mäkelä <marko.makela at iki.fi>:

> The attached patch replaces the + in the names of shelter-equipped
> bus/tram/train stops with * when lit=yes.  When travelling by foot or
> bicycle during dark time of a day, it can be helpful to find the nearest
> lit shelter for a break.
>
> Best regards,
>
> 	Marko

Marko (and list),

A while back we discussed creating a style repository for mkgmap,
where we can put our own individual style files (there must be a fair
few between regular users now).  Rather than apply your patches to the
default style, perhaps we could kick-start the style repository?

We could also add a TYP file repository.  I've found it inordinately
hard to find any sort of systematic directory of TYP files online (and
what I have found, tends mostly to be on Czech web-pages, for some
reason).

--
Charlie