logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tag test "start with"

From Thilo Hannemann thannema at gmx.de on Wed Nov 25 21:44:43 GMT 2009

Hi Ben,

perhaps it is not really obvious from the documentation, but you can use regular expressions. The syntax would be

name ~ 'T.*'

for example. Note the .* instead of a single *, this is a "proper" regexp and not the simplified version. For reference I would suggest something like http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/essential/regex/, but I'm not sure if everything works in mkgmap that is described there.

Regards
Thilo