logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Broken coastline errors between V1188 and V1398

From Michael.TheBlackCat michael.theblackcat at googlemail.com on Wed Nov 25 09:05:48 GMT 2009

Hi Chris,

thanks for your well done work. I tested your script with mkgmap V 1398
and the daily download from

http://download.geofabrik.de/osm/europe/germany/schleswig-holstein.osm.bz2

After building, i see the complete coastline as before in version 1188
of mkgmap. Now i don't know what to do in the next step. A nice variant
would be a code extension for mkgmap with such behavior.  Who of the
mean mkgmap developers is able to support such code extension? Or is it
a minor functionality/behavior which should never be implemented?

cheers

Michael