logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Map missing from r1363++ (Re: Commit: r1363: Merge the mapset branch back to trunk.)

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sun Nov 22 17:55:19 GMT 2009

On Nov 22, 2009, at 17:05, Valentijn Sessink wrote:

> There's something strange with version 1363 and later: using a
> template.args file seems not to include the first map (in my case
> 63240001).

Hm... I can't reproduce this: my map of Germany appears to generate all tiles correctly. Perhaps there is something else going on.

Have you tried turning on logging while generating the map? The log file might help you narrow down the source of the problem. (Look for earlier messages in the mailing list for instructions on logging.)

Cheers.