logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Overview Map still broken

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Wed Nov 18 23:35:04 GMT 2009

I am not sure if you are aware, that the overview map still is not
correct (this causes on my compile of Asia large parts of the map to be
invisible in Mapsource). Also for smaller maps it often seems to be too
small. See the two following screenshots:

1. overview map of Asia missing in the middle (or is this a Mapsource
problem with maps spanning too large areas?):

2. Overview map broken for a small testmap that I use as a legend. See
the boundaries that are partly outside of the map area:
The actual side of the white background seems correct, but moved. If I
zoom in the boundary will dissapear outside of the white area.