logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS patch v2

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Mon Nov 16 14:17:07 GMT 2009

Nakor wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Lambertus wrote
>     If anyone wants to use the --nsis option, make sure to set a
>     --family-id, otherwise the maps won't show up in MapSource. The
>     family-name is copied from the description if you
>

> Thanks for the report. What is the default mkgmap behavior in this case?
> No family-id?

The default family-id is 0 which seems good, but really isn't. With
family-id=0 MapSource doesn't show the map nor lists it in the dropdown
box, for me at least.

>     Something else, is this NSIS script supposed work with 64bit versions?
>

> Sure. My machine is WIn XP 64bit and I did not have any problems. On the
> other hand I did not try this on a 32bit machine. Did you have any
> problems with 64bit?

No, I did not try 64bit, but because I didn't see any references for
64bit I assumed that it wasn't catered for. If you say it works fine in
64bit systems then that's great, question answered :-)