logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java.lang.NullPointerException - addRoadWithoutLoops(StyledConverter.java: on Italy/Alps

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Nov 16 10:45:13 GMT 2009

Felix,

> It's not 1605 - so I am a bit unsure which (of the 4 occurring it is).
> Attached therefore my patched StyledCovernter.java file - and all my
> patches against mkgmap that I am currently using

That line number still doesn't make sense in your patched
StyledConverter but please enable logging at the info level and post
the messages that are output just before the crash. In particular, I am
interested in anything about splitting looped ways or too long ways,
etc.

Cheers,

Mark