logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mdr address index with gmapsupp and macroadtrip installers

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Mon Nov 16 01:22:47 GMT 2009

Installing to RoadTrip works without a hitch! Thanks Clinton.
I am not a regular RoadTrip user and I can't seem to upload the map
from Roadtrip to GPS SD card.  When I hit the send button, only
waypoints and routes are sent to the SD card.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks the script worked with this options
> python gmapi-builder.py -t 40000001.tdb -b 40000001.img *.img -s
> MINIMAL.TYP -i 40000001.mdx -m 40000001_mdr.img
>
> I'll report back if it works on roadtrip on my mac tomorrow.
>
> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Clinton Gladstone
> <clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 15, 2009, at 13:18, maning sambale wrote:
>>
>>> Me, please send them to me.
>>
>> I've attached the file. Your configuration is similar to mine, so it should work. (I use an eTrex instead of a 60cxs: they're both very similar.)
>>
>> There are now two added options to gmapi-builder.py:
>>
>> -i <path to the .mdx file>
>> -m <path to the _mdr.img file>
>>
>> (The _mdr.img file also has to be included with the other .img files on the command line, e.g., with *.img.)
>>
>> If you include these two files, then the correct gmapi file with address information will be generated.
>>
>> Please let me know if you have troubles using the modified script.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>

> --
> cheers,
> maning