logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mdr address index with gmapsupp and macroadtrip installers

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sun Nov 15 11:40:50 GMT 2009

On Nov 14, 2009, at 12:48, maning sambale wrote:

> Last time I checked address search works via mapsource upload to GPS,
> is this working now for gmapsupp and gmapibuilder generated installer?

If you or anyone else is interested, I have modified Gmapibuilder to support the index files necessary for address search (MDR and MDX files).

I have e-mailed the owner of Gmapibuilder, to see if he will update his code. In the meantime, if anyone is interested, I can e-mail you the modified version. (I only updated the command line version, not the GUI version.)

Cheers.