logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mdr address index with gmapsupp and macroadtrip installers

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Nov 14 12:57:07 GMT 2009

On Nov 14, 2009, at 12:48, maning sambale wrote:

> Last time I checked address search works via mapsource upload to GPS,
> is this working now for gmapsupp and gmapibuilder generated installer?

I was just looking into this: with commit 1382 the address search now works in Roadtrip on the Mac, and I can also use Mapinstall to send maps to my GPS device (previously only Mapsource worked, and that not all the time).

- I still have to confirm if maps transferred using Mapinstall properly send the address data to the GPS device, but it looks promising.

- gmapibuilder does not yet support the additional files needed for the address support. I'm seeing if I can extend the script to do so.

- I am fairly certain that gmapsupp does also not yet support this.

Cheers.