logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems loading map to GPSr - MDR_TRIMMER.H

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Nov 13 00:54:26 GMT 2009

Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> On 12/11/09 16:25, Clinton Gladstone wrote:
>
>> I'll try narrowing this down. It appeared to start occurring at about
>> the same time that both 'r1352: Fix "double city" display' and Mark's
>>

> Ah ok, if was that long ago, then it could well be 1352.  It involves
> the region area, where we are clearly missing something.

Well just retested - 1351 still works.

However there is one bug that still blows mdr creation (on both current
svn as well as 1351):

Error output is:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: Invalid label
offset found 425984
        at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.lbl.LBLFileReader.fetchLabel(LBLFileReader.java:83)
        at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.lbl.LBLFileReader.readPoiInfo(LBLFileReader.java:293)
        at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.lbl.LBLFileReader.<init>(LBLFileReader.java:71)
        at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.map.MapReader.<init>(MapReader.java:80)
        at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.MdrBuilder.onMapEnd(MdrBuilder.java:108)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:361)
        at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:124)
        at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:122)

You can download the map that causes this error (Isle of Man) here:
http://openmtbmap.x-nation.de/maps/beta/63550000.zip

I think I had a similar error on south-america but all other countries
of Eurasia more or less are fine.