logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems loading map to GPSr - MDR_TRIMMER.H

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Thu Nov 12 16:25:05 GMT 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Steve Ratcliffe <steve at parabola.me.uk> wrote:

> That is interesting. Do you have a range of versions where the problem
> started?  I have not made a change to MDR for a while.  It would be
> interesting if one of Mark's changes caused it as that would mean that
> you can get MDR errors due to differences in the individual .img files.

I'll try narrowing this down. It appeared to start occurring at about
the same time that both 'r1352: Fix "double city" display' and Mark's
changes were committed. (It could, of course, also be a case of bad
OSM data that crept into the Germany extract at around this time.)

Cheers.