logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems loading map to GPSr - MDR_TRIMMER.H

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Thu Nov 12 00:43:55 GMT 2009

With the latest builds, I can no longer transfer my maps of Germany using mapsource to my e-Trex. The maps are build with the --index option, which I suspect may be part of the problem, as the error comes from MDR_TRIMMER.H.

Does anyone have an idea?

- I still have the region-munge.patch applied, as this was previously necessary to get the transfer to work.

Below is the error information from mapsource:

  <Error>
    <Exception>
      <SourceCodeLocation>
        <SourceFileName>MDR_TRIMMER.H</SourceFileName>
        <SourceFileLine>930</SourceFileLine>
      </SourceCodeLocation>
    </Exception>
    <Application>
      <Name>MapSource</Name>
      <Build>
        <Version>
          <VersionMajor>6</VersionMajor>
          <VersionMinor>13</VersionMinor>
          <BuildMajor>6</BuildMajor>
          <BuildMinor>0</BuildMinor>
        </Version>
        <Type>Release</Type>
        <Time>Nov 28 2007, 11:23:32</Time>
        <Builder>SQA</Builder>
      </Build>
      <LanguageID>1033</LanguageID>
      <PartNumber>006-A0041-00</PartNumber>
    </Application>
    <Computer>
      <OperatingSystem>Windows XP Service Pack 3</OperatingSystem>
      <Processor>x86, Processor Level: 6, Processors:2, Model: 23 Stepping: 10</Processor>
      <RamSize>2097151</RamSize>
    </Computer>
    <Time>2009-11-11T20:34:54Z</Time>
  </Error>