logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Help Options patch

From Du Plessis, Bennie Bennie.DuPlessis at sappi.com on Tue Nov 10 12:35:42 GMT 2009

Thanks Charlie,

Although it's not the ideal solution it already helps a bit.
Ideal would be to do extensive searching, offline, leisurely;)

-----Original Message-----
From: charlie at cferrero.net [mailto:charlie at cferrero.net]
Sent: 10 November 2009 11:46 AM
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Help Options patch

Quoting "Du Plessis, Bennie" <Bennie.DuPlessis at sappi.com>:

> Steve,
>
> Is the zipped forum archives broken, or just  avaialable to a select
> few?
>
> I know it was discussed earlier, but I think you were away at the
time?

> I could not surmise from the previous discussion exactly what the
cause
> / solution was?

Bennie,

While the zipped archives are unavailable, I'd recommend using Google
to search the archive.  Specifically, enter the following into Google:

[your search terms] site:http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/

e.g.
tweeze site:http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/
"garmin yellow" site:http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/
etc

Obviously this is only of use if you know roughly what you're looking
for.
--
Charlie

The opinions contained in this message are those of the sender only and do not reflect those of Sappi Limited or any of its subsidiary or associated companies.

"This message, including any attachment(s), may contain information which is private, privileged or confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender thereof and destroy/delete the message. Neither the sender nor Sappi Limited (including its subsidiaries and associated companies, jointly referred to as 'Sappi') shall incur any liability resulting directly or indirectly from accessing any of the attached files which may contain a virus or the like. Any opinions, statements, conclusions and other information contained in this message and/or its attachment(s) that do not relate or refer to the official business of Sappi Limited or any of its subsidiary or associated companies shall be regarded as neither provided nor approved by any Sappi company. Views expressed in this message or its attachment(s) may not necessarily be those of Sappi and Sappi cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or injury resulting from the contents of a message and/or its attachments."

Directors names

A list of Sappi companies and the names of their directors can be retrieved from http://www.sappi.com/SappiWeb/Investor+info/Corporate+governance/Board+resumes

Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal's comprehensive email content security solution.
Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com