logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] some bad routing

From Ralf Reimann ralrei at gmx.de on Fri Nov 6 07:07:59 GMT 2009

I switched the routing options of my etrex from fast route to short route.
Now at the location
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.44248&lon=6.66183&zoom=17&layers=B000FTFthe
routing goes from "Moerser Hof" in the north to "Römerstraße" in the
south over the service street of Edeka. The tag service=parking_aisle should
be added but also it is tagged as permissive. You only can drive very slow
and can't access all the time because of the barrier.

Later the routing goes at the location
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.38501&lon=6.69594&zoom=16&layers=B000FTFfrom
"Am Stellwerk (bridge)" to "Dahlingschule" over the track grade3 which
is only accessible for agricultural vehicles.

Is it necessary to add some restrictions to the line-style file?
By the way, which detailed effect does have the different roadclass and the
roadspeed values on an etrex?

Ralf